Conditions to Consumer from Dealer/Installer and QC Mfg
1. Consumer MUST register product with QC Mfg within 90 days of purchase and installation
2. Redemption Period: Consumer must give Product a full 11-12 month trial period; claims cannot be redeemed prior to 11 months post-installation.
3. Between month 11 and month 13 post-installation, ONLY consumer may make a claim under this guarantee to the Dealer ONLY; claims cannot be made directly to the Company,
4. Dealer MUST honor a consumer’s claim for 100% refund if made in accordance with these terms; this is a “no-fault” guarantee – the consumer doesn’t have to give any reason for seeking a refund.
5. The consumer must return ALL WHFs purchased and installed; they cannot selectively return part of the order. Consumer is fully responsible for uninstalling the system and restoring ceiling drywall (or other surface material); Dealing may offer this service but is not required to do so.
6. Upon receipt of a returned system to QC Mfg, in good working order for the system with 11-13 months normal wear and tear. and QC Mfg’s verification of serial #s, the Dealer shall refund the consumer’s money in full and remit proof of refund to QC Mfg.